EPA Policies Concerning Integrated Planning and Affordability of Water Infrastructure [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Resources, Science, and Industry Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2015.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (11 pages), digital, PDF file
- Examines recent EPA initiatives to achieve water quality goals cost-effectively and in a manner that addresses the most pressing water infrastructure problems. Focuses on EPA integrated planning policy and framework policy for assessing a community's financial capability to meet objectives and requirements of the Clean Water Act, and addresses Congressional interest.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report. and Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2015). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18416446