Greenhouse Gas Pledges by Parties to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Resources, Science, and Industry Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2015.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (13 pages), digital, PDF file
- Provides background on UN Framework Convention on Climate Change, and summarizes existing commitments and pledges of selected national and regional governments to limit their greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions as contributions to the global effort. Describes role of intended nationally determined contributions in current negotiations, and summarizes existing GHG mitigation commitments and pledges of elected parties in a table that covers both the period to 2020 and from 2020 on.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2015). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18416454