Impeachment and Removal [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. American Law Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2015.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (27 pages), digital, PDF file
- Surveys constitutional provisions governing the impeachment power, examines which individuals are subject to impeachment, and explores potential grounds for impeachment. Provides brief overview of House and Senate impeachment procedures, and discusses limited nature of judicial review for impeachment procedures.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2015). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18416461