The Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act and the One-Stop Delivery System [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2015.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (47 pages), digital, PDF file
- Describes workforce development activities under Title I of P.L. 113-128, the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA), which authorizes job training and related services to unemployed or underemployed individuals and establishes governance and performance accountability system for WIOA. Details WIOA Title I one-stop delivery system structure and governance, State formula grant programs and activities, allotment formulas, and performance accountability. Provides overview of Job Corps and national grant programs.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2015). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18416478