Multiyear Procurement (MYP) and Block Buy Contracting in Defense Acquisition [electronic resource] : Background and Issues for Congress
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Foreign Affairs Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2015.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (28 pages), digital, PDF file
- Provides background information on multiyear procurement (MYP) and block buy contracting (BBC), which are special contracting mechanisms that Congress permits DOD to use for a limited number of defense acquisition programs. Examines contracting approaches of MYP and BBC and how they compare to annual contracting. Addresses issues for Congress and legislative activity for FY2016. and This report is one in a series of updates. For the most recent coverage of this report series, please see 15-R4-1909g in the 2015 issue.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report. and Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2015). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18416557