The SBA Disaster Loan Program [electronic resource] : Overview and Possible Issues for Congress
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Government Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2012.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (22 pages), digital, PDF file
- Provides overview of SBA disaster loan program, discusses how disaster declarations trigger SBA loan process, explains different types of loans potentially available to disaster victims, and discusses terms and restrictions related to each type of loan. Explains SBA disaster loan application process, and provides national data on SBA loans from 2000 to 2011, including data related to Gulf Coast hurricanes of 2005 and 2008, and Hurricane Sandy in 2012. Examines issues of interest in 114th Congress, including SBA loan processing times; implementation of expedited and immediate assistance programs required by P.L. 110-246, the Small Business Disaster Response and Loan Improvement Act of 2008; and use of personal residences as collateral for business disaster loans. Includes tables and graphs.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2015). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18416584