Congressional Efforts to Reduce Restrictions on Growing Industrial Hemp [electronic resource] : CRS Insight
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Resources, Science, and Industry Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2015.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (3 pages), digital, PDF file
- Provides background on Federal agricultural and drug policies regarding growth of industrial hemp. Reviews provisions enacted under the Agricultural Act of 2014 (2014 farm bill) authorizing growth of industrial hemp for agricultural pilot projects, and reviews States response to the provisions. Summarizes legislative proposals to prevent Department of Justice and DEA from interfering with industrial hemp programs conducted in accordance with the 2014 farm bill.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2015). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18416639