Everglades Restoration [electronic resource] : Federal Funding and Implementation Progress
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Resources, Science, and Industry Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2014.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (14 pages), digital, PDF file
- Provides information on Federal appropriations for restoration efforts in the Florida Everglades, including restoration projects under the comprehensive Everglades restoration plan (CERP) and non-CERP programs. Reviews historical and current funding for Everglades restoration, focusing on Federal and State funding and recent issues facing Congress. Summarizes reporting requirements, major accomplishments, and ongoing challenges in Everglades restoration since enactment of CERP.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2015). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18416642