House Surface Transportation Bill Shares Similarities with Senate Version [electronic resource] : CRS Insight
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Resources, Science, and Industry Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2015.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (3 pages), digital, PDF file
- Compares House-reported and Senate-reported versions of H.R. 22, the Developing a Reliable and Innovative Vision for the Economy Act, also known as the DRIVE Act, to extend and revise Federal highway, transit, and transportation safety programs. Provides tabular summary of impact of Federal spending under the House and Senate versions on CBO baseline.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2015). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18416653