Safe Drinking Water Act (SDWA) [electronic resource] : A Summary of the Act and Its Major Requirements
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Resources, Science, and Industry Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2014.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (25 pages), digital, PDF file
- Summarizes the Safe Drinking Water Act (SDWA) of 1974 and its major programs and regulatory requirements. Includes the drinking water security provisions added to the SDWA by P.L. 107-188, the Public Health Security and Bioterrorism Preparedness and Response Act of 2002. Lists all major amendments, with the year of enactment and public law number, and cross-references sections of the Act with the major U.S. Code sections of the codified statute.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2015). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18416663