China Naval Modernization [electronic resource] : Implications for U.S. Navy Capabilities Background and Issues for Congress
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Foreign Affairs Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2015.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (131 pages), digital, PDF file
- Discusses selected elements of Chinese naval modernization, assesses numbers of Chinese navy ships and naval aircraft, reviews Chinese naval operations away from home waters, and compares U.S. and Chinese naval capabilities. Examines DOD and Navy response to China naval modernization, and addresses issues for Congress regarding future size and capability of U.S. Navy. Summarizes FY2016 legislative activity. Includes tables. and This report is one in a series of updates. For the most recent coverage of this report series, please see 15-RL-33153t in the 2015 issue.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report. and Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Jan. 2016). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18416732