Radio frequency spectrum : communication from the President of the United States transmitting notification that the government frequency assignments in the 4635-4660 MHz frequency bad have been withdrawn by NTIA in compliance with section 114 of the act, pursuant to Title VI of the Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act of 1993
- Corporate Author:
- United States. President (1993-2001 : Clinton)
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1997.
- Physical Description:
- 1 unnumbered page ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Clinton, Bill, 1946-
United States. Congress. House. Committee on Commerce
- House document / 105th Congress, 1st session ; 105-43
- "Referred to the Committee on Commerce."
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 97-0157-P.
"February 10, 1997."
- Reproduction Note:
- Microform. [Washington, D.C.], U.S. G.P.O., 1997. 1 microfiche : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 1843336