A letter to the author of Some considerations on the Act to prevent clandestine-marriages. : With a postscript occasioned by the Enquiry into the force and operation of the annulling causes, in a late act for the better preventing clandestine marriages, with respect to conscience / [by H. Stebbing]. By a country clergyman
- Dodwell, William, 1709-1785
- London : G. Hawkins, 1755.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 98 pages ; 20 cm
- Rare Books copy: Formerly part of an 18th-century library in Williamscote House near Banbury, England, assembled by John Loveday (1711-1789), philologist and antiquary, who lived at Caversham in Oxfordshire. The library was moved to Williamscote House in 1799 by John Loveday the second (1742-1809), Doctor of Laws.
- Pages 3, 33-99 incorrectly numbered 1, 31-98, respectively.
- Binding notes:
- Bound with: An enquiry into the force and operation of the annualling clauses in a late act for the better preventing of clandestine marriages ... / Henry Stebbing. London : M. Cooper, 1754.
HQ1019.S73 1754 c.1 (Book) bound in An enquiry into the force and operation of the annulling clauses in a late act for the better preventing of clandestine marriages, with respect to conscience. : In which the rights of marriage both in and out of society are briefly discussed upon the principles of the law of nature
View MARC record | catkey: 184373