Lower and Middle Guadalupian facies, stratigraphy, and reservoir geometries : San Andres/Grayburg formations, Guadalupe Mountains, New Mexico and Texas, October 10 & 11, 1986 / sponsored by Permian Basin Section, Society of Economic Paleontologists & Mineralogists in cooperation with Bureau of Economic Geology ; co-chairmen & editors, George E. Moore, Garner L. Wilde
- [Midland, Tex.?] : The Section, 
- Physical Description:
- x, 144 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Moore, George E.
Society of Economic Paleontologists and Mineralogists. Permian Basin Section
University of Texas at Austin. Bureau of Economic Geology
Research Conference on Hydrocarbon Reservoir Studies--San Andres/Grayburg Formations, Permian Basin (1986 : Midland, Tex.)
- Publication / Permian Basin Section, Society of Economic Paleontologists & Mineralogists ; no. 86-25
- Geology, Stratigraphic—Permian—Guidebooks
- Geology—New Mexico—Eddy County—Guidebooks
- Geology—New Mexico—Otero County—Guidebooks
- Petroleum—Geology—New Mexico—Eddy County—Guidebooks
- Petroleum—Geology—New Mexico—Otero County—Guidebooks
- Eddy County (N.M.)—Guidebooks
- Otero County (N.M.)—Guidebooks
- San Andres Formation (N.M. and Tex.)—Guidebooks
- Grayburg Formation (N.M. and Tex.)—Guidebooks
- Related Titles:
- San Andres/Grayburg formations, Guadalupe Mtns
- Spine title: San Andres/Grayburg formations, Guadalupe Mtns.
"Presented in conjunction with the Research Conference on Hydrocarbon Reservoir Studies--San Andres/Grayburg Formations, Permian Basin, October 7-9, 1986, Midland, Texas."
"PBS-SEPM 1986 field trip"--P. i.
Part of illustrative matter on 15 folded plates in pocket.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 1844359