Two letters of the Lord Bishop of London [microform] : the first to the masters and mistresses of families in the English plantations abroad, exhorting them to encourage and promote the instruction of their Negroes in the Christian faith, the second to the missionaries there directing them to distribute the said letter and exhorting them to give their assistance towards the instruction of the Negroes within their several parties, to both which is prefix'd An address to serious Christians among our selves to assist the Society for Propagating the Gospel in carrying on this work
- Gibson, Edmund, 1669-1748
- London : Printed by J. Downing, 1729.
- Physical Description:
- 31 pages ; 19 cm
- Filmed from original in the New York Public Library Schomburg Collection.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. New York, N.Y. : New York Public Library : Available from KTO Microform, 1969. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Selection of titles from the Schomburg Center for Research in Black Culture. Series 2. Section 5, Religion and the church ; reel 35, no. 7).
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D197a reel.35 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in West India mission [microform] / prepared for the American Sunday School Union and revised by the Committee of Publication
View MARC record | catkey: 1846898