Future visions for U.S. trade policy / Bruce Stokes, project director ; sponsored by the Council on Foreign Relations
- Additional Titles:
- Future visions for United States trade policy and Future visions for US trade policy
- New York, N.Y. : Council on Foreign Relations, 
Washington, D.C. : Distributed by the Brookings Institution Press.
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- vii, 82 pages : illustrations ; 22 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Stokes, Bruce, Bergsten, C. Fred, 1941-, Niskanen, William A., 1933-2011, Faux, Geoffrey P., Choate, Pat, and Council on Foreign Relations
- Memorandum to the President from the "National Economic Council" -- Memo one: American trade leadership and the global economic system / C. Fred Bergsten -- Memo two: a personal overview of U.S. trade policy / William A. Niskanen -- Memo three: fast track's problem--not the marketing, the product / Jeff Faux -- Memo four: redressing the "democratic deficit" in U.S. trade policy / Pat Choate.
- "A Council policy initiative" -- front cover.
View MARC record | catkey: 1851006