IEEE standard requirements for pad-mounted fused switchgear / Sponsor, Switchgear Committee of the IEEE Power Engineering Society
- Additional Titles:
- Standard requirements for pad-mounted fused switchgear
- New York, N.Y., USA : Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, 1998.
- Physical Description:
- vi, 34 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- IEEE Power Engineering Society. Switchgear Committee, Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, and IEEE Standards Board
- Requirements for assemblies of single-phase and three-phase, dead-front and live-front, pad-mounted, load-interrupter switches with expulsion, current-limiting, and other types of fuses in enclosures up to 38 kV rated maximum voltage are given. Definitions are given, and service conditions and ratings are discussed. Design tests, production tests, and construction requirements are included.
- "IEEE Std C37.73-1998.", "Approved 13 July 1998, IEEE-SA Standards Board.", and "3 September 1998"--Cover.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 1-2).
View MARC record | catkey: 1851944