Gulf of Mexico offshore operations monitoring experiment [microform] : phase 1, sublethal responses to contaminant exposure : interim report, year 1 / [editor, Mahlon C. Kennicut II].
- New Orleans, La. (1201 Elmwood Park Blvd., New Orleans 70123- 2394) : U.S. Dept. of the Interior, Minerals Management Service, Gulf of Mexico OCS Region, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 volume (various pagings) : illustrations, maps ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Kennicut, Mahlon C.
United States. Minerals Management Service. Gulf of Mexico OCS Region
Texas A & M Research Foundation
- OCS study
- Related Titles:
- Phase I, sublethal responses to contaminant exposure, interim report, year 1.
- Distributed to depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 94-0802-M.
"Prepared under MMS Contract 14-35-0001-30582 by Texas A&M University, Texas A&M Research Foundation, College Station, Texas"--Cover.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 6-1 - 6-10, 7th group).
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.?] : Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O., . 5 microfiches : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 1853460