Coal geology and preliminary coal zone correlations in the Fruitland Formation, western part of the southern Ute Indian Reservation, La Plata County, Colorado [cartographic material] / Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey ; by Laura N. Robinson Roberts and Jane Uptegrove ; prepared in cooperation with the Southern Ute Tribe
- Corporate Author:
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Reston, Va. : The Survey, 1991. and Denver, CO : For sale by Map Distribution.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; 58 x 46 cm, on sheet 91 x 132 cm, folded in envelope 30 x 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Uptegrove, Jane, Roberts, Laura N. Robinson, and Southern Ute Indian Tribe of the Southern Ute Reservation, Colorado
- Coal investigations ; map C-138
- Related Titles:
- Pinkerton Mesa quadrangle, geologic map and Geologic map of the Pinkerton Mesa quadrangle
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:24,000. (W 108 007ʹ30ʺ--W 108 000ʹ00ʺ/N 37 007ʹ30ʺ--N 37 000ʹ00ʺ).
- "Geology mapped in 1988.", Title below map: Geologic map of the Pinkerton Mesa quadrangle., Includes text, bibliography, table, stratigraphic section, location map, index map, ancillary map, and columnar sections., and Relief shown by contours and spot heights.
View MARC record | catkey: 1855054