The relation between hydrogeology and water quality of the Lower Floridan aquifer in Duval County, Florida, and implications for monitoring movement of saline water / by G.G. Phelps and Rick M. Spechler ; prepared in cooperation with the city of Jacksonville, Florida and the St. Johns River Water Management District
- Phelps, G. G.
- Tallahassee, Fla. : U.S. Dept. of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 1997.
Denver, CO : Branch of Information Center
- Physical Description:
- v, 58 pages : illustrations, maps ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Spechler, R. M.
St. Johns River Water Management District (Fla.)
Geological Survey (U.S.)
Full Text available online
- Water-resources investigations report ; 96-4242
- Shipping list no.: 97-0197-P.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 51-52).
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet at the USGS web site. Address as of 09/17/03: http://fl.water.usgs.gov/PDF%5Ffiles/wri96%5F4242%5Fphelps.pdf; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 1856777