A Descriptive analysis of federal relief, insurance, and loss reduction programs for natural hazards : a report / prepared pursuant to the request of the Subcommittee on Policy Research and Insurance of the Committee on Banking, Finance, and Urban Affairs, House of Representatives, One Hundred Second Congress, second session ; by the Congressional Research Service
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1993.
Washington : For sale by the U.S. G.P.O., Supt. of Docs., Congressional Sales Office.
- Physical Description:
- xv, 151 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Banking, Finance, and Urban Affairs. Subcommittee on Policy Research and Insurance
Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- At head of title: Committee print 102-15.
"Committee print 102-15".
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 93-0176-P.
"October 15, 1992."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 1857136