Customs Service drug interdiction [microform] : internal control weaknesses and other concerns with low-risk cargo entry programs : report to the Honorable Dianne Feinstein, U.S. Senate
- Corporate Author:
- United States. General Accounting Office
- Additional Titles:
- Internal control weaknesses and other concerns with low-risk cargo entry programs
- Washington, D.C. (P.O. Box 37050, Washington 20013) : U.S. General Accounting Office, 
- Physical Description:
- 31 pages ; 28 cm
- Cover title.
Shipping list no.: 99-0152-M.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 09/10/2002: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=gao&docid=f:gg98175.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. General Accounting Office, [1999?]. 1 microfiche : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 1857657