Ground-water resources of three areas on the Spokane and Kalispel Indian Reservations, northeastern Washington / by S.S. Embrey, A.J. Hansen, Jr., and D.R. Cline ; prepared in cooperation with Bureau of Indian Affairs, U.S. Department of the Interior
- Embrey, S. S.
- Additional Titles:
- Ground water resources of three areas on the Spokane and Kalispel Indian Reservations, northeastern Washington
- Tacoma, Wash. : U.S. Dept. of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 1997.
Denver, Colo. : Branch of Information Services
- Physical Description:
- v, 67 pages : illustrations, maps ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Hansen, Arnold J., 1932-
Cline, Denzel R.
United States. Bureau of Indian Affairs
Geological Survey (U.S.)
Full Text available online
- Water-resources investigations report ; 94-4235
- Shipping list no.: 97-0205-P.
One map on 1 folded leaf in pocket.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 45-46).
View MARC record | catkey: 1862028