Our Asian neighbours : India. The village economy : a village in Tanjore / produced by Film Australia
- Canberra, A.C.T. : National Film and Sound Archive of Australia, 1977.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (15 minutes)
- Additional Creators:
- Film Australia (Organization)
- Language Note:
- In English.
- Mr. Raghavachari owns 20 acres of very productive paddy fields in the village of Thillaisthanam, Southern India. He employs many labourers who are not lucky enough to own their own land. He discusses the developments in the village rice industry, and the effects these have on the lives of the people.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- data file
- Title from resource description page (viewed August 16, 2016).
View MARC record | catkey: 18620963