Television and human behavior [videorecording] / a Learning Seed presentation
- Examines the role of television in American life and explores the effects of television on both individuals and society. Discusses such topics as the values learned from television, televiewing as a potential addiction, violence on prime time, TV as a distorted mirror of society, and television as a teacher of how to live.
- Dates vary: label, c1992; credits, c1991.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Writer and producer, Jeffrey Schrank ; director, Tom Stribling.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Narrator: Brent Shaphren.
- Technical Details:
- VHS format.
View MARC record | catkey: 1862115