Haier Group's strategy in the US market / written by K. Subhadra, under the direction of Sanjib Dutta
- Subhadra, K.
- [Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh] : IBS Center for Management Research, 
- Copyright Date:
- copyright 2003
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (11 pages) : tables
- Language Note:
- In English.
- The case examines the globalization initiatives of one of the most successful companies in China, the consumer appliance major, Haier Group Co. The case focuses on Haier's initiatives in the US market to establish itself as a major brand. The case also provides information about the competition in the US consumer appliance market and its structure, and the strategies adopted by Haier to overcome the obstacles. The problems faced by Haier in the high-end market in the US consumer appliance industry and future prospects of the company in the US market are also discussed. The case also provides information on the Chinese consumer appliances market.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- data file
- Title from resource description page (viewed June 17, 2016). and Case code: BSTR072.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 18621191