U.S. coast pilot, Atlantic coast, Parts I-II [electronic resource] : From St. Croix River to Cape Ann, supplement to 2nd edition
- Corporate Author:
- U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey
- [Washington] : GPO, 1905.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (10 pages), digital, PDF file
- Reports include descriptions of navigation aids, coastline, and shores; lists of life-saving stations, Weather Bureau storm warning display stations, and seacoast telegraph stations; general information and detailed sailing directions; extracts from State and Federal laws; Public Health and Marine-Hospital Service, marine pilot, quarantine, and other rules and regulations; tide tables; and index. Supplements present updates to specific pages.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2014. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Executive Branch Documents Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
View MARC record | catkey: 18625368