Report of Commissioner of Corporations on cotton exchanges [electronic resource] : Part IV. Effect of future contracts on prices of cotton; Part V: Influence of producers' organizations on prices of cotton
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Bureau of Corporations
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1909.
- Physical Description:
- xxii, 370 pages, digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Bureau of Corporations, Farmers Union (U.S.), National Cotton Association, New York Cotton Exchange, and Southern Cotton Association
- Report Numbers:
- C 5.2:C 82/5
- Includes index.
Parts 1-3 and 5 were included in the Serial Set and have not been filmed as part of CIS US Executive Branch Documents microfiche collection.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Executive Branch Documents, 1789-1909. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2012. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Executive Branch Documents, 1789-1909. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18625579