A synopsis of the commercial and revenue system of the United States [electronic resource] : as developed by instructions and decisions of Treasury Department for administration of revenue laws; accompanied with supplement of historical and tabular illustrations of origin, organization, and practical operations of Treasury Department and its various bureaus, in fulfillment of that system; in 8 chapters, with appendix, extra edition
- Mayo, Robert, 1784-1864
- Washington : Printed by J.& G.S. Gideon, 1847.
- Extra (2d) ed.
- Physical Description:
- xxiv, 447 pages, digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of the Treasury
- Includes index. and Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Executive Branch Documents, 1789-1909. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2012. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Executive Branch Documents, 1789-1909. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18626224