Weekly bulletin of Comptroller of Currency [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Office of the Comptroller of the Currency
- [Washington] : [publisher not identified], 1907.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (12 pages), digital, PDF file
- Also includes data on the assets and liabilities of State banks, loan and trust companies, savings banks, and private banks; and number of savings depositors, aggregate savings deposits, and average amount due to depositors in savings banks, by selected State and geographic area.
Bulletins list changes in officers and reserve agents of national banks; applications to organize national banks approved; national banks organized; corporate existence of national banks extended; bank liquidations; and approvals and changes of reserve agents.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2014. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Executive Branch Documents Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
View MARC record | catkey: 18633553