List of beacons, buoys, stakes, spindles, and all other day-marks in the second Light-House District [electronic resource] : embracing sea-coast, with all harbors, rivers, and channels, from Hampton Harbor, N.H., to Gooseberry Point, Mass.; including Vineyard Sound, Buzzards Bay, and their tributaries, corrected to July 1, 1879
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1879.
- Physical Description:
- 64 pages, digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Light-House Board
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Executive Branch Documents, 1789-1909. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2012. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Executive Branch Documents, 1789-1909. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18635069