List of lights and fog signals of U.S. on northern lakes and rivers, and also of lights and fog signals of Dominion of Canada on those waters, corrected to opening of navigation, 1903 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Department of Commerce and Labor
- [Washington] : GPO, 1903.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (184+ovolumes pages), digital, PDF file
- Reports include descriptions of lights and fog signals by State for U.S., and by river or lake for Canada; table on visibility; lists of U.S. Light-House districts and officers; and index. Beginning in 1887, reports also include provisions of Federal and State laws for protection of navigation aids.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2014. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Executive Branch Documents Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
View MARC record | catkey: 18635185