Roster of troops serving in Department of the Columbia embracing States of Washington, Oregon and Idaho (except so much as is embraced in Yellowstone Park); commanded by Major-General William R. Shafter, U.S. Volunteers [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. War Department
- [Washington] : The Department, 1900.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (15 pages), digital, PDF file
- Reports include listings of troops and officers, by post; personal and Department staffs; and officers on duty. Reports also include data on officers quarters, barracks, and stables, by post. Reports through Aug. 1907 also include data on troops by post; table of distances between posts; and information on means of transportation between posts.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2014. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Executive Branch Documents Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
View MARC record | catkey: 18638506