Recruiting for the line of the Army during month ... [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Adjutant-General's Office
- Washington, DC : War Dept., 1906.
- Physical Description:
- volumes, digital, PDF file
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Ceased in 1906.
- Publication Frequency:
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Executive Branch Documents, 1789-1909. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Reports present data on enlistments by race, and applicants rejected, arranged by general recruiting station, post, and military unit.
Until May 1906 title was Enlistments for the line of the Army during month.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2012. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Executive Branch Documents, 1789-1909. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 18644650