Supplement No. 2, 1906, corrections and additions to Bulletin No. 16 to supplement information given upon charts of Great Lakes, and issued with those charts from Office U.S. Lake Survey, Detroit, Mich [electronic resource] : Lake Superior, St. Marys River; Lake Michigan and Green Bay; Lake Huron, St. Clair River, Lake St. Clair, Detroit River; Lake Erie, Niagara River; Lake Ontario, St. Lawrence River
- Corporate Author:
- United States. War Department
- [Washington] : The Department, 1906.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (14 pages), digital, PDF file
- Reports include description of lake waters, tributaries, shores, navigation dangers, weather, and bridges, with occasional data; navigation seasons; sailing directions; marine rules and regulations; Survey chart references and updates; results of dredging and other improvement activity; and lists of U.S. life-saving stations, and U.S. Weather Bureau and Canadian storm-warning display stations.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2014. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Executive Branch Documents Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
View MARC record | catkey: 18644816