State veterans' laws : digests of state laws regarding rights, benefits, and privileges of veterans and their dependents
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Legislative Reference Service
- Additional Titles:
- HeinOnline index title: State veterans' laws : digest of state laws regarding rights, benefits, and privileges of veterans and their dependents
- Washington : United States Government Printing Office, 1960. and [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Revised to January 1, 1960.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (v, 280 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Veterans' Affairs and President's Commission on Veterans' Pensions (U.S.).
- HeinOnline subject compilation of state laws and HeinOnline reports of U.S. presidential commissions and other advisory bodies
- At head of title: 86th Congress, 2d session House Committee print no. 265., "July 15, 1960.", "Printed for the use of the Committee on Veterans' Affairs.", and "Brings up to date and supplements the 1956 compilation of 'State veterans' laws, ' published by the Committee on Veterans' Affairs, as House Committee print no. 246, 84th Congress, 2d session."--Forword.
View MARC record | catkey: 18645488