The safety and security of liquefied natural gas terminals : field hearing before the Subcommittee on Coast Guard and Maritime Transportation of the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure, House of Representatives, One Hundred Tenth Congress, first session, May 7, 2007 (Farmingville, NY).
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure. Subcommittee on Coast Guard and Maritime Transportation
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 2007.
Washington, DC : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Printing Office
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xiv, 167 pages) : illustrations
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.T 68/2:110-37
- Liquefied natural gas shipping terminals—Long Island Sound (N.Y. and Conn.)—Safety measures
- Liquefied natural gas shipping terminals—Security measures—Long Island Sound (N.Y. and Conn.)
- Liquefied natural gas pipelines—Long Island Sound (N.Y. and Conn.)—Safety measures
- Liquefied natural gas—Environmental aspects—Long Island Sound (N.Y. and Conn.)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 18646044