Safety and security of liquefied natural gas terminals and their impact on port operations : field hearing before the Subcommittee on Coast Guard and Maritime Transportation of the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure, House of Representatives, One Hundred Tenth Congress, first session, April 23, 2007 (Baltimore, MD).
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure. Subcommittee on Coast Guard and Maritime Transportation
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 2007.
Washington, DC : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Printing Office
[Getzville, N.Y.] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xii, 290 pages) : illustrations
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- Liquefied natural gas shipping terminals—Maryland—Baltimore County—Safety measures
- Liquefied natural gas shipping terminals—Security measures—Maryland—Baltimore County
- Liquefied natural gas pipelines—Maryland—Baltimore County—Safety measures
- Liquefied natural gas—Environmental aspects—Maryland—Baltimore County
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 18646045