Supplemental educational services under the No Child Left Behind Act : how to improve quality and access : hearing before the Subcommittee on Early Childhood, Elementary and Secondary Education, Committee on Education and Labor, U.S. House of Representatives, One Hundred Tenth Congress, first session, hearing held in Washington, D.C., April 18, 2007
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Education and Labor. Subcommittee on Early Childhood, Elementary, and Secondary Education
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 2008., Washington, DC : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Printing Office, and [Getzville, N.Y.] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 85 pages) : illustrations
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- "Serial no. 110-20."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 18646093