Workplace safety : why do millions of workers remain without OSHA coverage? : hearing before the Subcommittee on Workforce Protections, Committee on Education and Labor, U.S. House of Representatives, One Hundred Tenth Congress, first session, hearing held in Washington, DC, May 24, 2007
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Education and Labor. Subcommittee on Workforce Protections
- Additional Titles:
- Why do millions of workers remain without OSHA coverage
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 2007.
Washington, DC : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Printing Office
[Getzville, N.Y.] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 55 pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- "Serial no. 110-41."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 18646166