International data flows : promoting digital trade in the 21st century : hearing before the Subcommittee on Courts, Intellectual Property, and the Internet of the Committee on the Judiciary, House of Representatives, One Hundred Fourteenth Congress, first session, November 3, 2015
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee on Courts, Intellectual Property, and the Internet
- Additional Titles:
- International data flows : promoting digital trade in the twenty-first century, Promoting digital trade in the 21st century, and Promoting digital trade in the twenty-first century
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2016., Washington, DC : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Publishing Office, and [Getzville, N.Y.] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iv, 148 pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- Transborder data flow—Economic aspects—United States
- Electronic commerce—Government policy—United States
- Privacy, Right of.
- United States—Commercial policy
- United States—Commerce—European Union countries
- European Union countries—Commerce—United States
- United States—Commerce—Pacific Area
- Pacific Area—Commerce—United States
- "Serial no. 114-49."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 18646823