Strengthening Alaska native families : examining recidivism, reentry, and tribal courts in Alaska : field hearing before the Committee on Indian Affairs, United States Senate, One Hundred Fourteenth Congress, first session, August 20, 2015
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Indian Affairs (1993- )
- Additional Titles:
- Examining recidivism, reentry, and tribal courts in Alaska
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2016.
Washington, DC : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Publishing Office
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 52 pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
HeinOnline Indigenous peoples of the Americas: history, culture & law
S. hrg. ; 114-191
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.IN 2/11:S.HRG.114-191
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 18647127