Trends in Cerebrovascular Surgery [electronic resource] / edited by Tetsuya Tsukahara, Alberto Pasqualin, Giuseppe Esposito, Luca Regli, Giampietro Pinna
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2016.
- Physical Description:
- IX, 200 pages 87 illustrations, 53 illustrations in color : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Tsukahara, T. (Tetsuya), Pasqualin, A. (Alberto), 1928-, Esposito, Giuseppe, Regli, L. (Luca), Pinna, Giampietro, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Acta Neurochirurgica Supplement, 0065-1419 ; 123
- Stroke Surgery.- Endovascular treatment -- Management of Intracranial Aneurysms, Subarachnoid Haemorrhage, Arteriovenous Malformations, Cerebral Hemorrhage.- Cerebral Revasculization -- Cerebrovascular Imaging.
- This volume provides an overview of new concepts in neurovascular interventions based on clinical and scientific knowledge of cerebrovascular disorders. It especially focuses on subarachnoid hemorrhage and cerebrovascular malformations, e.g. aneurysms, arterio-venous malformations, and cavernomas. A separate part addresses cerebral revascularization for both complex aneurysms and ischemia. All contributions were written by recognized experts and cover original papers presented at the 7th European Japanese Stroke Surgery Conference, held in Verona, Italy in June 2014. The authors present new trends and strategies for managing emerging problems, as well as in-depth discussions on controversial issues in the field. .
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 18647447