Research and Practice on the Theory of Inventive Problem Solving (TRIZ) [electronic resource] : Linking Creativity, Engineering and Innovation / edited by Leonid Chechurin
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2016.
- Physical Description:
- X, 281 pages 126 illustrations, 58 illustrations in color : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Chechurin, Leonid and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Introduction -- Scientific Articles: Elevate Design-to-Cost-Innovation Using TRIZ -- The Effectiveness of TRIZ Tools for Eco-Efficient Product Design -- Using Enhanced Nested Function Models for Strategic Product Development -- Taming Complex Problems by Systematic Innovation -- TRIZ Evolutionary Approach: Main Points and Implementation -- Contradiction-centred Identification of Search Fields and Development Directions -- 5-Step Method for Breakthrough -- Case Study: TRIZ in Enhancing of Design Creativity: A Case Study from Singapore -- TRIZ-supported Development of an Allocation System for Sheet Metal Processing -- TRIZ-Events Increase Innovative Strength of Lean Product Development Processes -- Advanced Function Approach in Modern TRIZ -- Essay: TRIZ as a Primary Tool for Biomimetrics -- Using TRIZ in the Social Sciences: Possibilities and Limitations -- Linking TRIZ and Cross-Industry Innovation: Evidence from Practice -- TRIZ and Big Systems -- A Glossary of Essential TRIZ Terms. .
- This book clarifies the common misconception that there are no systematic instruments to support ideation, heuristics and creativity. Using a collection of articles from professionals practicing the Theory of Inventive Problem Solving (TRIZ), this book presents an overview of current trends and enhancements within TRIZ in an international context, and shows its different roles in enhancing creativity for innovation in research and practice. Since its first introduction by Genrikh Saulovich Altshuller in 1956 in the USSR, the TRIZ method has been widely used by inventors, design engineers and has become a standard element of innovation support tools in many Fortune 500 companies. However, TRIZ has only recently entered the domain of scientific publications and discussion. This collection of articles is meant as a record of scientific discussion on TRIZ that reflects the most interesting talking points, research interests, results and expectations. Topics such as Creative and Inventive Design, Patent Mining, and Knowledge Harvesting are also covered in this book.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 18647474