Collaboration in a Hyperconnected World [electronic resource] : 17th IFIP WG 5.5 Working Conference on Virtual Enterprises, PRO-VE 2016, Porto, Portugal, October 3-5, 2016, Proceedings / edited by Hamideh Afsarmanesh, Luis M. Camarinha-Matos, António Lucas Soares
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2016.
- Physical Description:
- XVIII, 675 pages 168 illustrations : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Afsarmanesh, Hamideh, Camarinha-Matos, Luis, Soares, António Lucas (António Manuel Lucas), and SpringerLink (Online service)
- This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 17th IFIP WG 5.5 Working Conference on Virtual Enterprises, PRO-VE 2016, held in Porto, Portugal, in October 2016. The 57 revised papers were carefully reviewed and selected from 148 submissions. They provide a comprehensive overview of identified challenges and recent advances in various collaborative network (CN) domains and their applications, with a strong focus on the following areas: hyperconnected systems, managing data and knowledge, networked business processes, collective intelligence and decision making, creating supply and production networks, operating and management of networks, collaborative engineering, product services, intelligent product ecosystems, product personalization, service orientation, cloud technology aspects for VOs, design science research, business models in hyperconnected context, agribusiness value chain, and collaborative networks in circular economy.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 18647668