Naturally sweet : bake all your favorites with 30% to 50% less sugar / by the editors at America's Test Kitchen
- Brookline, MA : America's Test Kitchen, 
- Physical Description:
- x, 309 pages : color illustrations ; 23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- America's Test Kitchen (Firm)
- Muffins, quick breads, and breakfast treats -- Cookies and bars -- Cakes -- Pies and tarts -- Fruit desserts -- Puddings, custards, and frozen treats -- Nutritional information for our recipes.
- "It's no secret that sugar is in the crosshairs right now--but simply taking the sugar out of your favorite dessert recipes can have disastrous results. Add to that the challenges inherent in using natural sweeteners (like coconut sugar, honey, and maple syrup), and it becomes clear that baking this way requires creative techniques and thoughtful solutions. Enter America's Test Kitchen. We've developed more than 100 revolutionary recipes for great-tasting baked goods and desserts that rely only on natural, less processed sweeteners. Plus, every recipe contains 30 to 50 percent less sugar overall."--Back cover. and You've tried taking some of the sugar out of your favorite dessert recipes, often with disastrous results. And using natural sweeteners requires creative techniques and thoughtful solutions. America's Test Kitchen is here to help, with recipes for great-tasting baked goods and desserts that rely on natural, less processed sweeteners.
- 9781940352589 and 1940352584
- Includes index.
View MARC record | catkey: 18648388