The Journal of abnormal and social psychology
- Additional Titles:
- J. abnorm. soc. psychol
- Albany, N.Y. : Boyd Printing, 1925-
- Physical Description:
- 49 volumes : illustrations ; 25 cm
- Additional Creators:
- American Psychological Association
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Vol. 20, no. 1 (Apr. 1925)-
Ceased with: Vol. 69, no. 6 (Dec. 1964).
- Publication Frequency:
- Monthly, 1962-1964
Six issues a year, 1955-1961
Four issues a year, 1925-1954
- Publication of the American Psychological Association.
Title from cover.
- Special Numbering:
- Two vols. a year issued 1955-1964.
- Supplement Note:
- Some issues have supplements.
- Complexity Note:
- Continued in part by: Journal of abnormal psychology, ISSN 0021-843X, and Superseded in part by: Journal of personality and social psychology, ISSN 0022-3514.
View MARC record | catkey: 18648425