Motor vehicle use map, San Juan National Forest, Pagosa Ranger District, Colorado, Aug 1, 2016 / Forest Service, United States Department of Agriculture
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Forest Service
- Additional Titles:
- San Juan National Forest, Pagosa Ranger District, Colorado motor vehicle use map, Aug. 1, 2016
- [Washington, D.C.] : Forest Service, United States Department of Agriculture, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 map ; 83 x 75 cm, folded to 23 x 11 cm
- Motor vehicles—Recreational use—Colorado—San Juan National Forest—Maps
- Roads—Colorado—San Juan National Forest—Maps
- Forest roads—Colorado—San Juan National Forest—Maps
- Express highways—Colorado—San Juan National Forest—Maps
- Trails—Colorado—San Juan National Forest—Maps
- Trail bike trails—Colorado—San Juan National Forest—Maps
- Camping—Colorado—San Juan National Forest—Maps
- Outdoor recreation—Colorado—San Juan National Forest—Maps
- Motor vehicles—Recreational use
- Outdoor recreation
- San Juan National Forest (Colo.)—Maps
- Colorado—San Juan National Forest
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale approximately 1:105,000 ; Universal Transverse Mercator projection, zone 13N (W 107°30ʹ00ʺ--W 106°37ʹ30ʺ/N 37°45ʹ00ʺ--N 37°00ʹ00ʺ).
- Shows roads open to highway legal vehicles, roads open to all vehicles, trails open to wheeled vehicles 50ʺ or less in width, trails open to motorcycles only, U.S. and state highways, and other public roads. Also shows picnic areas and Forest Service campgrounds.
Title from panel.
Includes text, notes, vicinity map, "Seasonal and special vehicle designations," "Short route" and "Campground roads" tables, "Information sources" directory to national forest and ranger district offices, and illustration.
View MARC record | catkey: 18648931