International Waterways Commission 4th progress report, Dec. 1, 1908, being reports to Secretary of State and Secretary of War [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. War Department
- [Washington] : GPO, 1908.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (18 pages), digital, PDF file
- Reports review Commission activities, including regulation of commercial water-development and sanitation projects proposed for U.S. lands drained by the St. Lawrence River and its tributaries; with data. Reports also contain texts of permits, Commission correspondence, and reports on selected areas, with policy recommendations.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2014. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Executive Branch Documents Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
View MARC record | catkey: 18653214