Invitation for proposals to furnish steel, iron, yellow metal, sulphate of copper, copper tubing, bolts, rivets, nuts, twist drills, screws, spikes, staples, iron washers, wire, flanges, brazing unions, steel sockets and sleeves, lathe dogs, taps, reamers, dies, steel brushes, dollies, anvils, punches, wrenches, pliers, bench clamps, saw frames, tinner's shears, oilers, coat hooks, hooks and eyes, locks, hinges, latches, drawer knobs, shutter sets, shelf brackets, dowel pins, pulleys, hose attachments, coal baskets, sinks, safes, food choppers, leather, belt lacing, packing, ship's felt, thread, crayons, lye, soap, rubber boots and gloves, etc [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Isthmian Canal Commission (U.S.)
- [Washington] : [publisher not identified], 1908.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (41 pages), digital, PDF file
- Circulars include listings of requested supplies, address and deadline for receiving manufacturers proposals, locations from which blanks and general information may be obtained, and detailed specifications for supplies.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2014. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Executive Branch Documents Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
View MARC record | catkey: 18653784